Overview of Student Resources
Information for potential students:
- Application information for potential students (opens in new window).
- Concurrent enrollment (opens in new window).
Information for continuing students:
- UCB's New Graduate Student Guide
- Demography degree program requirements.
- Sociology and Demography degree program requirements.
- Program benchmarks (MA written exams, Ph D oral exams, advancement, etc.).
- NEW: Student Progress Toward Completion (departmental policies and processes)
- Course control numbers and mentors for current semester.
- EMERGENCY information.
- General health and safety information (inspections, meeting notes).
- Computer Lab.
- Squirrel Mail
- Demography and campus resources and policies.
- Forms: departmental and campus.
- Employment within the Demography Department (GSI and Reader positions).
- Directories of students, faculty, staff, visitors, alumni, related departments (opens in new window).
- Departmental photos (now on Picasa, opens in new window)
- Demography on Facebook (viewing open to non-Facebook members))